Monday, December 13, 2010

A Threat to Mankind: Water Parks

We all have had some time spent at water parks. Aren't they fun? Guess again! Satan's playground is more like it. Where else do parents lose their common sense and allow their kids to go in mysterious dark tunnels that will spew you into a large body of frigid, terrible water? Where else do they allow their children to run on slick surfaces propped up 50 feet in the air? Nowhere! Now why do they look so fun? Same reason why all of Las Vegas is pretty much a neon sign that reads "Sinners, gamble your life here!" Evil is always deceptive, friends, evil wouldn't sell if it looked terrible.

Not convinced? Educate yourself. http://www.injuryboard.com/national-news/family-of-teen.aspx?googleid=26998. For those of you who are a little short on time let me just sum up this news story for you. There was a 14-year-old boy who was swallowed up in the depths of the wave pool. Thoughtlessly as he was just enjoying a school trip's swim, he foolishly plunged his body and his life in the watery grasp of death! Learn from this, please, don't make the same mistake as this poor child did. Beware, paying that $17.50 for admission is paying a $17.50 for a key to the grave.


That's not the worst part even. Waterslides are even more diabolical than those wave pools. I am sure you are aware that people have died all the times riding these bohemioths of doom. Here is yet another article.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/05/AR2005070501613.html. For those of you who do not have the time yet again to read this article, I will summaraize it again. The Shark Attack slide (properly named) KILLED a young woman as she was sliding down. She sure was having fun on the ride but the next thing officials knew was that there was a dead corpse floating in the 3-foot pool at the end. I am telling you, keep your children out of these mysterious tunnels! Evil spirits possess them. Fatality will ensure.

Where is the mother of all of these terrible waterslide parks? Well, take a wild guess. As you might have guessed, Tokyo. The same place that caused Godzilla to haunt the globe and anime to ruin quality TV. This is the modern day Babylon. This place is called "The Water Dome." It has the capacity to hold 100's of thousands! The roof is retractable! There is a false mountain of hope structured in it! Death is practically spray-painted in blood everywhere in this building, yet sadly people blindly flock to it expecting a good time. My plea is for those Japanese people to shut down that building! Burn it! Quaranitne it! Anything to prevent it from killing again or spawning more evilality.

That's a wrap for today: water parks are evil. Below is a picture of Satan himself.


9 comments:

  1. Haha this is probably one of my favorites just because of the articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this post is straight up classless. I thought I was supposed to laugh as I read this blog, but now I read about real people dying and I don't know how I'm supposed to feel. Get a heart sometime Mackey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have misunderstood.

    None of these articles are laughing matters; rather they are food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr. Mackey/ Editor,

    I am a regular follower of the Daily Chron and I can't start my morninig off without reading what is bad with the world today, it kind of sets my mood for the whole day. It is because of this that I must express my concern over the most recent article about blissful waterparks. In the very first sentence you say, "We all have had some time spent at water parks." I come from an underpriveledged family, and I have never had the opportunity to go to a waterpark, which is why I must disagree with the article's overtones of eveyone should already know. And also, I do believe that Japan created Ninja Warrior, which I think offsets the fact that we now have Godzilla, maybe he, just like the waterparks, is misunderstood.

    Sincerely,
    A concerned "Chronic" (follower of the paper)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good thinking session.

    You see, dear Soelberg, I argue that everyone HAS been to a waterpark. Whoever denies this is simply denying for the sake of denying. We all have been to a pool! We all have done the slip and slides.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the prompt feeback Mr. Head Editor, I now understand what is meant by the article. I do remember going to Magic waters, Ragging Waters, Lagoona Beach, Rattlesnake Rapids, The Jordan River, and Utah Lake just to name a few of my favorites. Thank you for openning my eyes, I don't know what I would be without a little Daily Chron in my life.

    Sincerely,
    A rededicated Chronic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. Pools

    ReplyDelete
  8. Water launchers Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog has chock-a-block of useful information. I liked your blog's content as well as its look. In my opinion, this is a perfect blog in all aspects. Ovalbecken

    ReplyDelete